Entries will need to demonstrate how design has been used to define a brand or communicate its key messages. That is, work in which a unique visual identity leads to consumer recognition or understanding.
This category are for developed identity solutions across multiple brand touchpoints (logo, brand collateral, identity system for a brand - business cards, stationery, logo, network IDs, branding guidelines, etc).
Including Creation of a New Brand Identity, Rebrand / Refresh of an Existing Brand.
Including editorial and cover design for printed books, magazines, newspapers, brochures, articles, annual reports, catalogues, etc; design for digital publications: e-books, digital magazines and catalogues.
Including: clothing, promotional gifts and samples, guerrilla marketing accessories, promotional items and brand merchandise, DM-materials and original business gifts
Including calendars, invitations, postcards, tickets and seasonal greeting cards within print media.
Exemplary use of illustration/photography to bring an idea to life.
Illustrations and photographs for PRINT & PUBLISHING and OUT OF HOME, which form a campaign (or series) must be entered and paid for as single entries.
Including new font or family of fonts, non-moving or animated type-based composition for a brand.
All packages, containers, covers and labels for products and services.
Bespoke visualisations of complex data that communicate information clearly and efficiently through various mediums, both digital and non-digital/static and dynamic.Includes charts, maps, graphs, custom content and user-generated content etc.
Outdoor&Indoor Design that includes:
- Retail Environment & Experience Design,
- Point of Sale,
- Consumer Touchpoints & In-store Collateral,
- Spatial & Sculptural Installation and Experience,
- Live Events,
- Wayfinding & Signage.
- Design of websites, microsites, apps, tools, games, utilities, etc,
- Digital Installations & Events,
- UX, UI Design,
- Motion Graphics/MovingImage,
- Social Engagement(social media engagement through design).
Design that explores new ideas, devices, or methods in its execution and pushes the boundaries of the medium.
- Entry materials are the most important elements of your entry. This is what the judges will examine, watch and read during their decision-making.
- Please make sure that the version you have uploaded is final and it is can be used for judging and shown publicly. Do not upload 'holding media' (i.e. incorrect/fake JPG, MOV, MP4, etc.)
- Each advertisement constitutes one entry. Advertisements in category F-5. ILLUSTRATION & PHOTOGRAPHY (illustrations and photographs for PRINT & PUBLISHING and OUT OF HOME) which form a campaign must be entered and paid for as single entries.
- Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. These credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them. Credits cannot be altered during judging.
- It will be in your own interest to explain or translate any specific word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances.
- Please ensure you do not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing creative companies anywhere on your submission materials with the exception of self-promotion.
All entries should be submitted as:
1. PRESENTATION IMAGE / ONE IMAGE (the digital version of the original advertisement or execution) :
- JPG, 150 dpi, RGB and A4 size, 5 - 15MB.
- Please ensure that the PRESENTATION IMAGE consist of the key visuals of your entry.
- For the purpose of judging impartiality, there must be no agency branding anywhere on your entry materials, with the exception of self-promotion or corporate communications, nor any reference to anyone who has contributed to the entry.
2. Case film as additional supporting material:
- Film are accepted as a link to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Please ensure that any files uploaded, do not contain the name of the agency. No agency branding or any contributing creative companies/people must be visible on the entry (e.g. logos, credits etc.) except for self-promotion entries.
- Do not delete the video from the provided Youtube/Vimeo link after entry submission. The video must be public.
- You should upload your film as MOV/MP4 file to YouTube/Vimeo. Please note the file size should be no bigger than 350MB.
- It is in your interests to provide the jury with a high-quality file version of your film.
Please supply 2 versions of your case film, as follows:
- Full version: 120 seconds long
This case film will be viewed by the Jury during voting and deliberations and could be used if your entry is a winner in post-Festival promotions. It will also be shown at the Festival, to give delegates the opportunity to study, appreciate and learn from the entries. Full case film should be in English.
- Short version (AWARDS SHOW FILM): 30-45 seconds
A shorter, edited version of your case film. This will be shown at the award show, should your work win gold. It will not be shown to the jury. Award Show Films should be in English.
multi-pass dimensions are recommended.
|Preferred||Full HD 1080p||1920 x 1080||.MOV/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|
|HD 720p||1280 x 720|
|Accepted||4:3 or 16:9||1024x576||.MP4/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|
3. THE SAMPLES (physical support material) OF DESIGN & BRANDING contest:
- Should be sent as the original of entry till August 31, 2018.
- We strongly recommend to provide the samples for categories F-2. PUBLICATIONS & EDITORIAL DESIGN, F-3. PROMOTIONAL ITEM DESIGN & DM-MATERIALS/ORIGINAL BUSINESS GIFTS, F-4. PROMOTIONAL PRINTED MEDIA, F-7. PACKAGING.
- For other categories the samples can be printed in A4 size on the foam board.
- Each sample must be marked on the back of the packaging, as well as the entry name with a code that identifies the category.
- The samples becomes the property of the festival once it has been received. We cannot return materials to entrants after judging.
Address for delivery:
100 T.Tabidze Str.
0162 Tbilisi, Georgia
Phone: (+995 32) 291 73 44
Contact person - Khatato, email@example.com
Delivery of all creative materials should be paid by the sender.